INTERVIEW TIPS

 



     Tell me about yourself 
  • Start with your name
  • Give your place information
  • Education in short
  • Job experience if any
  • Family details in short 
     Example 
    My name is Johny I live in Mumbai.I have done B.E in electrical & MBA in HR.I have 2 years experience in HR & I live with my family in Mumbai.

   Why should i hire you?
  • Share your knowledge
  • Work Experiences 
  • Skills Related to Job
  • Career Goals
     Example
    Sir,as im a fresher,I have theoretical knowledge,but I can do hardwork for my organization & I will put all my efforts for the good progress of organization,being punctual & sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time & try to fullfill all the needs of the company from me.

   What are your strengths?
  • Adaption
  • Hardworking
  • Honest
  • Flexibility
  • Optomistic
  • Fast Decision Making
  • Self Motivated
     Example
    I am honest,self motivated & hardworking person with positive attitude towards my career & life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PENGALAMAN DI KOLEJ MATRIKULASI KELANTAN PART 1

PENGALAMAN DI KOLEJ MATRIKULASI KELANTAN PART 2 ( A1T3 )